To Apply for Hourly Positions:
Please complete the form below.
To Apply for Management Positions:
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Come be part of our growing Buddy’s Family!! Since 2014, Good Buddy’s Pub has been a family owned, locally operated business. Our dining establishment offer our guests the opportunity to experience a fun and relaxing atmosphere. Good Buddy’s Pub is currently looking for fun and energetic individuals to fulfill numerous hourly positions. We are now hiring full-time and part-time staff members. Good Buddy’s Pub is currently looking for passionate individuals to work alongside General Managers in daily operations, while creating a fun, energetic environment for both our guests and employees.
- Starting salary up to $60,000
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes: SINGLE or FAMILY low deductible Platinum
Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescriptions coverage, within
the first 30 days of employment. Estimated employer contribution: Single – $6,820, Family – $16,970
- Life insurance ($10,000 coverage)
- 401K program with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Attainable bonus program, paid monthly
- Complimentary dining card $960/yr.
- A five-day work week
- Rotating PTO Flex Day (4-day work week every 5th week)
- Continuous professional development
- Advancement opportunities
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Bachelor’s Degree is welcomed, not required.
- Minimum of 2 years restaurant experience
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Ability to develop, coach, and motivate team members
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Open availability
- Ability to relocate is a plus and offers more room for advancement
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Passion for culinary excellence and guest service.
- Commitment to exceed guest expectations.
- Multi-task in a time sensitive environment.
- Ensure operational standards are consistently met.
- Food Quality: Demonstrate menu knowledge and menu item preparation. Ensure all menu items are properly made and presented, according to Tully’s recipes and standards.
- Staff Development: * Train *, coach, and mentor employees, in order to help them achieve success in their position, both back and front of the house. Lead and maintain a positive team atmosphere.
- Safety and Sanitation: Maintain a spotlessly clean, safe restaurant, at all times.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Build sales, increase profits, and grow customer counts. Perform various administration duties.